Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fookin' Hell, Man!



Recently, we came across an interview in Exclaim Magazine with Oasis' Noel Gallagher where he recounts his first encounter with
M. Ward's music . . .

Exclaim: What are your current fixations?
Noel: Well I’m really into the Kasabian album, but I’ve just got an album in New York by a guy called M. Ward, it’s called Post-War. Fookin’ hell man. I’ve never heard this guy before, and I was doing a photo shoot, as us rock stars generally do, and some guy was playing it in the background. I was like, “What’s that fookin’ music?” And he’s like, [adopts American accent] “Dude, it’s M. Ward.” One of the best albums I’ve ever heard actually.

Thanks, Noel. We couldn't agree more.

Full interview here. Audio (!!!) here!.
Digg!

1 Comments:

Blogger tad said...

"Thanks, Noel. We couldn't agree more."

i can't imagine too many scenarios where i would utter those sentences, but this one...yep it fits!

November 28, 2006 at 1:00:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home