Monday, December 18, 2006

Ho Ho Hockey!

In lieu of a Christmas party, Merge Employees descended on the RBC Center en masse Friday night to watch the Carolina Hurricanes take on the Toronto Maple Leafs. Alas, our team was unsuccessful (boo, refs!), but lots of tailgating and Ric Flair screams made it somewhat more bearable!

I didn't get pictures of everyone, the action on the ice grabbed my attention, but here are my photos!

Christina

Spott, Robin, Paul & Rachel looking for the butter cookies I smuggled in my purse.



Maggie & Kyle wondering, "Who is that really tan guy with the white hair?"



Mac & Andrea wishing I would be quiet so we could hear "Punch Me Harder" over the PA. Very cool little surprise for us via our new intern Rusty 2!



Lindsey aka The Kronic, Me & Lalitree showing off our 'Caniac gear!



Martin - the cutest 'Caniac of all!

Digg!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

this post was delightful. merry christmas merge!

December 18, 2006 at 9:21:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home