Friday, September 01, 2006

Intern Corner #2: How To Eat A Burrito With Dignity OR The Man Who Loved Burrito


Usually on the days I come in to Merge, Wilson and I end the day at Cosmic Cantina. For those not in the know, Cosmic is home to the cheapest burritos in the universe, and also one of our favorite characters in the land of 1,000 Characters. No matter what day of the week we end up going in, we are guaranteed to see the man we have named Big Papa Burrito (or the BPB when we don't have time to say Big Papa Burrito). The BPB is big on fantasy novels, and we're pretty sure lives on a steady diet of burritos. What's even more interesting is the way he eats his burritos. BPB has class, unlike the rest of us savages who eat our burritos with our hands. He uses a fork and knife, dissecting the tortilla and going straight for the good stuff. I'm really not going anywhere with this, I just thought BPB deserved some recognition. There are few things in life you can depend on. For me, there's the atomic clock, and then the fact that when Wilson and I go in to Cosmic, BPB will be there, eating his burrito with a fork, and reading a book with a wizard or a princess on the cover.
-Brian Burns/Beebo
Digg!

4 Comments:

Blogger ohmerge said...

BPB also drives around in his little old Pinto with the paint peeling off, with god only knowing when the last time he brought it in for a tune-up.

-wilson

September 1, 2006 at 11:28:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Alicia K. said...

sometimes is there a wizard and a princess together? :)

i miss cosmic!

September 1, 2006 at 1:49:00 PM EDT  
Blogger allenk said...

Do you guys go on the roof. I've only been there once. Now that I've moved here, I think I'll visit it more often!

September 5, 2006 at 9:09:00 AM EDT  
Blogger ohmerge said...

I didn't even realize they had a roof!
-beebo

September 7, 2006 at 9:51:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home