Thursday, April 26, 2007

M. Ward + Norah Jones



The M. Ward & Norah Jones mega-tour came to War Memorial Auditorium in Greensboro, NC on Tuesday night, and a few Merge staffers were in attendance. Norah came out and sang the first song of Matt's set, One Life Away from 2005's Transistor Radio. Matt joined Norah for a few songs at the end of her set including the Dolly Parton parts of the duet Creepin' In from her 2004 release, Feels Like Home.

Her fans were very gracious, and if the rousing applause is any indication, many are now M. Ward fans!

Full M. Ward setlist:
one life away
it hurts me too (Elmore James)
chinese translation
carolina
he gives us all his love (Randy Newman Cover)
rag
fuel for fire
oh lonesome me (Don Gibson cover)



Christina (Norah Jones Parking Lot!)
Digg!

2 Comments:

Blogger DISCOGRAPHY said...

Thanks for the info and set list. i can only imagine how the duet went. I love that song.

April 26, 2007 at 6:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Ellis D. Trails said...

Hey there. I was wondering how this show was and no one has yet posted anyting on the M. Ward site I run. I would really appreciate it if you stopped by and repasted your thoughts at the least, I didn't want to take the liberty of doing it myself. Thanks...Brian.

www.postward.com
follow link to forum.

April 27, 2007 at 1:49:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home