Thursday, January 11, 2007

MERGE - Best Of 2006 - The Lists (entry 14)




BILL BAREFOOT (Merge Records)

The old man weighs in...

My Top 13 Reissues for 2006 [in no particular order after The Clash]:

The Clash - Singles Box
Gram Parsons - The Complete Reprise Sessions
Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend - Legacy Edition
Pulp - His 'N' Hers, Different Class & Hardcore - Deluxe Editions
Pretenders - Pretenders I & Pretenders II - Deluxe Editions
Karen Dalton - In My Own Time
Johnny Cash - Live At San Quentin - Legacy Edition CD/DVD Box
David Byrne & Brian Eno - My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts
R.E.M. - And I Feel Fine-The Best Of The I.R.S. Years
The Cure - The Top, The Head On The Door, Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me & The Glove - Blue Sunshine Deluxe Editions
Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels On A Gravel Road - Deluxe Edition
Spoon - Telephono/Soft Effects
The dBs - Like This
Digg!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

bring me the top 10 list of Dan Bejar!

thanks.

January 14, 2007 at 2:10:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home