Friday, October 06, 2006

The Onion AV Blog




Blogging about blogging is sooo post-modern, but I must say that the Onion AV Blog is one of my favorite must-reads. In addition to making fun of things that deserve to be ridiculed, and calling attention to things that deserve more acclaim, there are other great features in the AV Club like (my personal favorite) The Hater and glances into cool ipods on Random Rules.

Check it out! And post something good for us to look at in the comments!

Happy Friday,
Christina
Digg!

2 Comments:

Blogger spott said...

plus the onion website features a point - counterpoint by merge's own martin hall (under his sometimes-pen name, Vicki Helmholz:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34156

October 9, 2006 at 11:08:00 AM EDT  
Blogger laura said...

Speaking of blogging about blogging. I (being a recent parent) am totally in love with the Sweet Juniper! blog (http://sweetjuniper.blogspot.com/). It usually makes me laugh or cry when I read it. Sometimes both. It is written in a really touching and personal way. I also recently read the new zine (yes, I said zine folks) from John Kim, creator of my old favorite zine, Coed Naked Sex. His new zine is called Lemonade and is made in exactly the same way, cut and pasted and taken down to Kinko's for some copying, finished up with a nice fold and two staples. I laughed my ass off at his real life foibles and bad attitude. This is what I like. I identify with it, it could be me.

October 9, 2006 at 5:16:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home