Friday, July 21, 2006

Inaugural Lindsey Post

I received 3 messages within a span of 30 seconds saying "why haven't you posted on the Merge blog yet, Lindsey??" so here I am, trying to make everyone happy..

Fridays are the best because you get to reflect on the crazy things that have happened that week. Like this week, for instance! I thought I was going to be left on the side of the road on the way to a lunch meeting, received a free plane ticket for being a "good consumer," and then I talked to a non-believer. I'm still thinking about a funny way to write about this, but let's just say our bands need more Myspace friends. If you'd like to help out a good cause, please go visit their pages and add them. They deserve it, you know? Here are a few quick links:
Spoon, Destroyer, White Whale, Camera Obscura, The Rosebuds, Arcade Fire, and M. Ward.

We appreciate your support.
Lindsey K.
Digg!

3 Comments:

Blogger 01001010 01001010 said...

I would totally read your blog if it, you know, had more than 1200 myspace friends or was featured on the OC or something...

July 21, 2006 at 3:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Craig said...

wow I'm so unimpressed, aren't you guys a pretty good label? don't you have an inhouse art guy/gal? couldn't you come up with a header image? can't you find some links to add to your sidebar? do you like any good new music besides the stuff on merge? isn't there some unreleased merge stuff you could linke to? AMC b-sides perhaps? good films you've seen some NC gossip, whatever?

you don't service me and I'm not that interested in your music on the whole so I can be brutally honest. get your act together before you go online it's not a very good showing!?

July 21, 2006 at 8:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger ohmerge said...

I saw the Strangers w/ Candy movie this weekend. Better?

-wilson

July 24, 2006 at 11:01:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home